Monday, July 27, 2009

Welcome to my kitchen


Good Morning!


So... I'm new at this... I've never created a blog before and computers seem to hate me. But... I do love to cook.... I'm not saying that I'm a great cook by any means, but I love reading food blogs and thought it would be fun to catalog my forays into the cooking/baking world.


I'm a newlywed (just got married on July 4th of this year) and my husband works in finance. Part of our little routine is that on the weekends, I cook several different meals to last both of us throughout the week... that way we don't have to run out trying to find the nearest burger joint.


Sometimes the food I cook is yummy... sometimes it's gross... if it's gross... I usually pack it up and send it with my hubby anyway because he probably won't know if it doesn't taste the way that it should. Sometimes the food looks gorgeous... sometimes it looks burnt or overcooked.... I'll post all the pictures of my experiments - good and bad!


So welcome to "the cookin cutie" hopefully you'll get some form of enjoyment from my experiments!



Jenn



4 comments:

  1. Jen I have yet to see a bad meal from you. Hope to see you guys soon. We will def be checking in on this frequently.

    AV and Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing real cooks and their work- good, bad and experimental.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing some of your meals. I have collected over 700 cookbooks and every magazine for cooking you can imagine. I try new recipes every meal and some work and some don't. Look forward to seeing how it goes for you.

    Anders MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitly going to try your dishes. I'm so glad you are going this!

    ReplyDelete